Step Three: Create Your Tasks
Assigning tasks to your NFC tags is incredibly easy. Here's what you need to do:
- Open up NFC Task Launcher and tap "Create a New Task."
- Choose NFC as your task Type.
- Tap "Add Actions" to create your task. You have a number of categories and actions to choose from. For example, if you wanted this tag to turn Wi-Fi on, you would tap "Wireless & Networks" and check the "Wifi On/Off" box.
- Click Next when you've chosen your actions, and configure them if given a prompt to do so.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for any additional tasks you want this tag to perform. When you're done, tap "Save & Write."
- Put your phone on top of the NFC tag you want associated with these actions. Your phone will make a sound and notify you when it successfully writes the tag. Press Done to finish.
Repeat this process for all your tags, then peel them off and stick them wherever you perform those actions most often. Here are a few examples of tasks you could perform.